The purpose of this blog is to mutually encourage one another with understanding and applying the Word of God.
Scripture passages will be posted Monday-Friday and are in chronological order.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Psalm 3:1-8
2 comments:
Please place your summary and application here as a 'comment'.
THE FIRST TIME YOU LEAVE A COMMENT:
1) Once you have typed or pasted your comments, open the drop-down “Comment As: Select profile…” and change to “Name/URL”. Type in your name and leave the URL section blank. Click “Continue”.
2) Click “Post Comment” (you might need to click it a few times) until a box opens up where you will type the letters and numbers you see in the box for verification.
You are done! Your comment should post to the blog!
If you have questions, please contact Jason Perkins 920-421-2039.
Summary: David is looking to God for the saving of his body and soul.
ReplyDeleteApplication: Christ is our only hope. I need to trust in Him and His plan for my life.
Summary: David cries out to the LORD because Absalom’s men seem to have power over David. But David proclaims that the LORD is his everything, including his sustainer, defender and securer of Salvation.
ReplyDeleteApplication: LORD God, I do not know what this world has in store for me. I do not know what trials lay ahead, but I will not fear them at this current time because I know you are mightier than whatever comes. Your salvation is assured through Jesus Christ. Give me the faith to walk in ridiculous (but not foolish) ways for your glory, because I know my salvation is not on this earth, but in heaven.