The purpose of this blog is to mutually encourage one another with understanding and applying the Word of God.
Scripture passages will be posted Monday-Friday and are in chronological order.
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Psalm 108:1-13
2 comments:
Please place your summary and application here as a 'comment'.
THE FIRST TIME YOU LEAVE A COMMENT:
1) Once you have typed or pasted your comments, open the drop-down “Comment As: Select profile…” and change to “Name/URL”. Type in your name and leave the URL section blank. Click “Continue”.
2) Click “Post Comment” (you might need to click it a few times) until a box opens up where you will type the letters and numbers you see in the box for verification.
You are done! Your comment should post to the blog!
If you have questions, please contact Jason Perkins 920-421-2039.
Summary:
ReplyDeleteVictory in God’s strength. With God’s help, we can do more than we think! David prayed not merely for rescue, but for victory.
Application:
Lord, I really need to realize that You are here to help me not just survive, but be victorious! I know through my pain and difficult times, you use those times to show me your amazing power! Thank you for the opportunity to go through my painful back problems this year… as I turned to You because of this. I truly wish to ask You for more help in my life as You are waiting for me to do so.
Summary: David is proclaiming God's goodness and faithfulness. He is also asking that God help him as he continues to struggle against his enemies.
ReplyDeleteApplication: Lord help me to proclaim your goodness to everyone I encounter. The whole earth is yours and all that is in it. Help me to trust in you.