The purpose of this blog is to mutually encourage one another with understanding and applying the Word of God.
Scripture passages will be posted Monday-Friday and are in chronological order.
Monday, March 14, 2011
2 comments:
Please place your summary and application here as a 'comment'.
THE FIRST TIME YOU LEAVE A COMMENT:
1) Once you have typed or pasted your comments, open the drop-down “Comment As: Select profile…” and change to “Name/URL”. Type in your name and leave the URL section blank. Click “Continue”.
2) Click “Post Comment” (you might need to click it a few times) until a box opens up where you will type the letters and numbers you see in the box for verification.
You are done! Your comment should post to the blog!
If you have questions, please contact Jason Perkins 920-421-2039.
Summary: Paul Cries out to the LORD in the midst of a very difficult time, and although the LORD feels far, David is confident that God will deal ‘bountifully’ with him.
ReplyDeleteApplication: LORD, it is in the difficult times that I have trouble believing you are on my side, you are for me and you love me. Help me in the difficult times in life to believe your promises. To trust you are my refuge and strength. There are many difficulties in life, but this I know, you have and you will deal ‘bountifully’ with me for all eternity.
Summary:
ReplyDeleteDavid prays to God as he is overwhelmed with complaints and troubles while being persecuted and hiding in a cave. David believes that no-one cares about him, no-one will help or give him a passing thought! David says to God that He is the only one who can help him and that God is the only One he wants in life.
Application:
God, when I feel like no-one cares about me and am overwhelmed, I need to go to you Lord as I realize You are my purpose in life and the only One who truly loves me. Thank you Lord for being there for me and protecting me. I should not be overwhelmed as I have YOU!