The purpose of this blog is to mutually encourage one another with understanding and applying the Word of God.
Scripture passages will be posted Monday-Friday and are in chronological order.
Friday, September 30, 2011
Psalm 138:1-8
2 comments:
Please place your summary and application here as a 'comment'.
THE FIRST TIME YOU LEAVE A COMMENT:
1) Once you have typed or pasted your comments, open the drop-down “Comment As: Select profile…” and change to “Name/URL”. Type in your name and leave the URL section blank. Click “Continue”.
2) Click “Post Comment” (you might need to click it a few times) until a box opens up where you will type the letters and numbers you see in the box for verification.
You are done! Your comment should post to the blog!
If you have questions, please contact Jason Perkins 920-421-2039.
Summary:
ReplyDeleteDavid praises and thanks God for answering his prayers. He also reminds us that God cares for the humble yet keeps his distance from the proud. God will work out His plans for us and He knows what is best.
Application:
God, thank you for providing for me and answering my prayers. I am so thankful to know that you “have my back” and know what is best for me. You are my “dad” who gives me what I need and not only what I want… you know what is best for me. Forgive me for any pride I have as it is very easy for me to think I have something to be proud of… it is really all You and I can only be grateful instead of prideful.
Summary: David has been delivered at a tim eof need and is praising the Lord for his goodness and faithfulness.
ReplyDeleteApplication: Lord you are holy and infintely more powerful than we can imagine. Thank you for hearing us and always providing for our every need. Help me to trust that your purposes for me our best for my eternal happiness.